How it Works
Flexible: Complete at your own pace and when it works for you.
Immediate: Learn skills you can use in your classroom today.
Legitimate: Research-based curriculum from a Tier 1 university.
Affordable: Fulfill your PDU/CEU/clock hour requirements for a low price.
UO Real Solutions Courses Include
- Learning Activities: Sharpen your teaching savvy with self-paced, interactive activities using Web 2.0 tools.
- Readings: Benefit from cutting-edge insights from leaders in the field.
- Videos: Interactive, high quality videos demonstrate new methods and interventions.
- Assessments: Self-checked assessments build your metacognitive skills.
- Virtual Teacher’s Lounge: Your space for collaborating with peers, mentors, and experts in the field to solve your classroom challenges.
- Webinars: Ask our experts and special guests your burning questions in a quarterly live webinar—available as part of the subscription package.
What People Are Saying
"Both the approach to learning and the delivery method are exactly what is needed by teachers today. This program is going to become the ‘go to’ for professional development in the state of Oregon."
—Kim Finch, STEM Education Administrator, Eugene School District 4J
"My first reaction was that it was about time there was something out there for us. […] I would love to have the Equity module and the research-based resources contained in it available to my school."